full mouth reconstruction
at Groth Dental
A full mouth reconstruction may be required if you have suffered the loss of multiple teeth due to decay or trauma, you have multiple fractured teeth, or if your teeth have been worn down by grinding. A full mouth reconstruction may also be required if you have lost most of your teeth due to gum disease. Dr. Groth will assess your smile, discuss your needs, and work with you to develop a personalized full mouth reconstruction plan that will work for you and your budget. When treatment is complete, you will enjoy a natural-looking smile that’s free from damage and aesthetic flaws.
A full mouth reconstruction involves different restorative and cosmetic treatments, and these treatments depend on your specific needs. If you are looking for an experienced dentist in Franklin, Lynnfield Hill, or Birmingham to care for you throughout a full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Groth will deliver compassionate care and beautiful results.
The journey begins with a comprehensive oral exam, and Dr. Groth will review all records of your past dental treatment, examine your mouth, and take x-rays to assess your oral health. He will use all of this information to develop a treatment plan that will correct dental health issues and give you a beautiful smile. Once you have discussed and approved your plan and you know what to expect, the treatment process will begin.
common treatments used
For Full Mouth Reconstructions
A full mouth reconstruction will usually involve a number of the following procedures:
- Dental implants – Dental implants are often used with a crown to replace a single missing tooth. However, they can also be used with dental bridges or permanent dentures, restoring multiple rows or full arches of missing teeth.
- Dental crowns and bridges – Crowns can be used to support bridges and replace your missing teeth, or they can be used on their own to cover and protect teeth that have been damaged by decay or trauma.
- Inlays & onlays – Inlays and onlays are a cost-effective way to restore the chewing surfaces of your teeth. They’re often used as an alternative to dental crowns for teeth with more minor damage.
- Veneers – Veneers are used to cover up stains, gaps, and imperfections in the teeth, as well as minor chips and cracks. While they usually considered a cosmetic treatment, they are very useful for full mouth restorations.
- Partial or full denture – Partial dentures are a very cost-effective way to restore one or more missing teeth. In cases where the majority of teeth in one or both arches of the mouth are damaged and require extraction, a full denture, either traditional or implant-supported, may be recommended.
get the treatment you need
to Enjoy Your Smile
If you have had serious oral health issues in the past, suffered an oral injury, or would like to transform your smile, contact the team at Groth Dental. Dr. Groth is an experienced cosmetic and restorative dentist. He can help you develop a comprehensive full mouth reconstruction plan, and provide you with top-notch dental care. Ready to get started? Give us a call at (248) 885-8247, or stop by our office at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 to schedule your appointment.